Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jakes Diapers For Peru

Jake's Diapers For Peru is an organization that send cloth diapers to the orphans of Peru.
 About a 6 months ago i got an email from my Dan&Leah Diaper page asking if id like to help these adorable little orphans. Stephanie and Ann the founders of Jake's Diapers For Peru explained to me this. 

Here's my story.(Stephanie)  Two years ago I went on a mission trip to Peru. While there, we visited an orphanage where they were re-using disposable diapers. This year, a return trip is being planned. This experience has led to the desire to make an impact in the lives of children, one cloth diaper at a time. We (my friend Ann & I) have started Jake's Diapers for Peru. We're collecting donations of new and used diapers and supplies to take to the orphanage. Because of the excitement and interest we've generated so far, we've decided that once we have enough diapers for the orphanage, we're going to continue on and keep Jake's Diapers going as a diaper bank for children in need, wherever they may be.
After speaking with her and reading this I decided i wanted to help. What a wonderful thing to do , these beautiful children in need needed my help to.







Seeing these pictures , how could i not help? I do have the resources to help. I make Dan&Leah Diapers and I have decided yes I will diaper as many of these children that I can. I have two babies in diapers, Daniel and Leah, I have plenty of diapers that my babies grow out of that I will be sending along with diapers that did/do not sell in our store. I will also be sending other things for the older children , Jake's Diapers excepts any thing child/baby related that you want to send. they will also match what you send. 100% of donations go right to these children in need.

                                      If you would like to help these children you can do so here.

                             If you would like to help Dan&Leah Diapers donate please click here.

 You can also help by buying diapers threw Dan&Leah Diapers we will make the diapers and send them out and send you a tracking number so you can track your diaper donation. Thank you so much for reading and thank you so much for your help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment